Clements Workshop Registration
Fast and Effective Strategies to Raise Scores
on the Spring NJSLA
(Free Half-Day Workshop)
This free workshop is open to administrators and classroom teachers. Please pass this information on to your ELA staff.
Attendees will learn:
- How to use the Start Strong data to prepare for the Spring NJSLA.
- How to INTERPRET AND APPLY the RUBRIC to an LAT and RST.
- How to identify and remediate individual student weaknesses.
- The Top Ten Distractors that cause students to choose incorrect answers on Evidence-Based Selected Responses (EBSR).
- How an EBSR differs from other multiple choice questions.
- How to teach both the content requirements AND the written expression requirements of the Literary Analysis Task (LAT) and the Research Simulation (RST) which were not included in the Start Strong Assessment.
- The pitfalls of narrative responses and how to avoid them.
- How to access FREE NARRATED POWERPOINT CLASSROOM LESSONS that raise test scores.
- How to incorporate test prep without sacrificing curriculum.
Clements Education, LLC is a premier New Jersey based Language Arts
Consultancy offering Grade-Specific Curriculums, Standardized Test Prep and a
broad array of Professional Development Workshops.
Please complete the form below and be sure to identify which workshop you will be attending.
Please note that the facilities we will be using will be compliant with any and all Covid-19 restrictions and directives in place at that time.
When you click submit at the bottom, you will receive a confirmation in your email.
Your personal information will not be shared, sold or given to anyone, ever!